- Review your existing newsletter with special attention to overall design and structure; identify areas for improvement; and redesign to complement your existing brand. Ongoing creation & blasting optional.
- We get it all started;
You keep it going! Account set-up, strategy, template design, creation and blasting of your first email newsletter included. Content creation optional. Includes 1 hour of training and support
- Account set-up, strategy, template design and creation of customized email campaign utilizing current brand identity. Creation and blasting of ongoing newsletters according to chosen contract term. Content creation optional.
- Understanding that non-profits are financially dependent on donations and the hard work of volunteers, we offer a discount to registered non-profits with proof of status. Save up to 30% with Constant Contact!
- Designed for those who prefer to blast in-house without need for a permission-based email marketing service. Includes HTML template design & ongoing email creation according to contract term. Content creation optional.
Email Marketing Campaign business packages include:
- Initial Consultation
• Gather information
- Constant Contact Account Set-Up
• Set up new client account within the Pink Sky Studios
- Discovery & Strategy
• Audit current marketing materials
- Template Design & Layout
• Select appropriate Constant Contact template and modify
- Email Creation
• Design and layout of newsletter within your custom template
- Blasting & Tracking
• Schedule and send
• Define goals
Business Partner Console
• Upload and segment client email list
• Set email display and signature configuration
• Creation of ‘welcome letter’ for new registrants
• Creation of ‘forward to a friend’ emails
• Configure Social Share bar
• Audit past email marketing activity
• Develop calendar of topics to be covered in campaign
• Determine objectives, frequency and basic content
• Create master schedule & coordinate timing for maximum impact
structure to compliment your brand identity
• Using elements from your current website and marketing
materials, customize the template to create an integrated,
visually-cohesive design that truly reflects your business
• Create color palette and select fonts within the system that
reinforce your brand identity
• Create artwork for header utilizing your logo, newsletter title,
date and/or issue number
• Create footer to include your contact information
• Integrate links throughout to drive traffic to your website
• Add links to your social media pages
• Format content/copy/text provided by client
• Upload and resize images
• Add links to images as necessary
• Subject line design to maximize deliverability and open rate
• Schedule to post on your social media pages
• Access real-time, built-in results tracking and reporting functions
- Content Creation: Develop email content based upon client’s website content, marketing materials, raw copy and/or a Pink Sky Studios email content questionnaire.
- Photography/Stock Images: To enhance design and complement your content.
- Coordinating Showcase Template: A shorter, more focused email communication that complements your main newsletter and features a special message, announcement or promotion (holiday greetings, vacation notices, contest winners) and is blasted in conjunction with your main newsletter as needed.
- Testing & Performance Comparison: To include subject line testing; content/message testing; promotion/coupon testing to gauge and compare campaign performance and foster campaign refinement.
- List Maintenance: To include review of strategy and goals; list cleansing (updates, bounces, unsubscribes); list building and enrichment (through segmentation and targeting) list management (based on specific data); and campaign analysis & reporting.
- Analysis, Reporting & Recommendations: To include review of strategy and goals; list growth; campaign performance comparisons and trends; with recommendations.
Contract Term Options:
- Create template only for client usage (no monthly contract)
- Produce Newsletters as needed (on call, no monthly contract)
- Produce Newsletters quarterly (4/year)
- Produce Newsletters bimonthly (6/year)
- Produce Newsletters monthly (12/year)
Additional contract terms available upon request.