- Basic set-up of your LinkedIn Company Page. Content creation, posting and management not included. Includes 1 hour of training and support.
- Create your LinkedIn Company Page, post your content regularly and manage your page. Client to supply all content to be posted.
- Create your LinkedIn Company Page, develop high-quality, relevant content, post on a regular basis and manage your page.
- Understanding the financial limitations of non-profit organizations, we offer a discount to registered non-profits with proof of status.
- Save on the total campaign cost when you hire us to create pages on two social media channels together at the same time.
LinkedIn Company Page packages include:
- Discovery & Strategy
- Development & Set-Up
• Create company profile
- Content Creation, Posting & Management
• Research and create target-specific, relevant content
• Audit current marketing materials
• Gather information
• Define goals
• Analyze competition
• Create baseline for current social media performance
• Add locations and demographics
• Add company description (up to 2,000 characters)
• Create and upload custom designed cover image
• Size and upload two logo versions (50×50 and 100×60)
• Add company specialties
• Build a network base by inviting colleagues to connect
• Identify contacts and invite them to connect
• Reach out to connections for recommendations
• Create schedule of content to be posted
• Post visual content multiple times per week
• Post relevant links (articles, press releases, etc.)
• Monitor page
• Respond to comments
• Remove SPAM
• Notify client of any important messages
• Real-time, in-depth reports available online at any time
- Showcase Pages: Create up to five dedicated Showcase Pages to spotlight your products and/or services.
- Careers Page: Interact with millions of job seekers on LinkedIn by posting job opportunities. Requires an upgraded paid subscription.
- Individual Personal Profiles: Create personal LinkedIn profiles for each of your employees, enabling them to connect and develop relationships with clients, customers and prospects.
Monthly Posting Options:
- 1 post per week (4-5 per month)
- 2 posts per week (8-10 per month)
- 3 posts per week (12-15 per month)
- 4 posts per week (16-20 per month)
- 5 posts per week (21-25 per month)
Additional posting options available upon request.
Contract Term Options:
- Month to month (no contract)
- 3-month contract term
- 6-month contract term
- 12-month contract term
Additional contract terms available upon request.