Custom Designed WordPress Websites
A professional website is the most powerful marketing tool you can have. Establish your brand online with a WordPress Website created by the Bucks County web design firm of Pink Sky Studios. Call 267-483-5552 to get started today!
Pink Sky Studios creates visually compelling WordPress Websites that are fully customized, search engine optimized and easy to maintain. Whether you need a website created from scratch, a redesign of an outdated website, a refresh of an existing website, or anything in between, Pink Sky Studios wants to be your creative partner.
With decades of experience working with clients that are big and small, non-profit and for-profit, start-ups and established businesses, Pink Sky Studios understands that every client is unique. Your website should be as unique as you are. Contact Bucks County web design firm Pink Sky Studios to get started today!
Affordable Bucks County Website Design
Pink Sky Studios designs, builds and maintains fully customized, visually compelling WordPress websites that are intuitively organized, search engine optimized and user-friendly! Find out more >>
What Makes Great Website Content?
- Demonstrating leadership in your field of expertise, business or organization
- Focusing on what separates you from your competitors
- Delivering one-of-a-kind information that doesn’t appear elsewhere online
- Providing readers with a good user experience across multiple devices
- Providing your contact information, hours of operation, location with directions
- Describing your products and/or services clearly and succinctly
- Containing a blog with articles of value from your unique perspective
- Sharing upcoming events of interest with your audience
- Containing compelling headlines and clear, effective text that sparks interest
- Delivering your message with accurate spelling and correct grammar
- Providing factually accurate material that answers your audience’s questions
- Interacting with your audience through social media integration
- Incorporating your mission, vision and core values statements
- Displaying reviews and testimonials from actual clients and customers
- Containing your biography or CV to establish you as a leader in your field
- Including frequently asked questions with answers to demonstrate your authority
- Incorporating high-quality, unique images that resonate with your target audience
- Integrating your brand colors and fonts to promote consistency
- Providing clear, attractive product images that compel customers to purchase
- Incorporating video where appropriate to enhance the user experience
- Keeping your readers informed through fresh, accurate content
- Providing relevant information that positions you as an authority in your industry
- Increasing your chances of a higher ranking in Google search results
- Performing routine maintenance to keep it secure and running smoothly
- Incorporating relevant, focused keywords to generate traffic, leads and sales
- Improving your website’s search engine rankings to get you found on the web
- Including compelling page titles and meta descriptions
- Containing images with appropriate ALT tag descriptions
Basic Website Maintenance Can Include:
One of the most complained about aspect of using the Internet is the dead link. This is a link on a page or search engine that goes nowhere. It results in the dreaded 404 Page Error – Page Not Found. These can come from links to external sites that have changed their address or closed, or it can come from internal links.
Websites are a common target for hackers, spammers, and other malicious parties. That is why it is vital to take measures to make your website more secure. Common malware threats include Phishing to acquire usernames, passwords, email addresses, and other sensitive information, Malicious Redirects that send visitors to a page of theirs that misleads them into downloading an infected file; and much more.
Backups of website files and database. All your posts and pages are held in the database. It is important to back up your database and your website files on a regular basis and before upgrading your version of WordPress, themes and plugins.
Fresh, Up-to-Date Website Content Boosts Traffic
Fresh content provides an optimal user experience and will keep visitors coming back. Keeping your content updated can also boost your traffic level and search engine ranking. Search engines, like Google, reward websites that update regularly and consider those with the most recent content as most relevant. Any time you add new content to your site, you’ll drive more traffic and increase search engine rankings. It is imperative that your website be updated; neglect it and it’s sure to fall down in ranking. The more you update your site, the more search engines will come back to index it.
Content Updates Can Include:
New Page Creation
Staff Profile Updates
Promos and Coupons
Contact Info Updates
- Local SEO Services
- Content Creation
- Website Audits
- On-Page Optimization
- Keyword Research
- Link Building & Clean Up
- Blog Posting
- Analytics & Tracking
- Competitor Analysis
- Pay-Per-Click Ads/Google Adwords
- Remarketing Services
- Social Media Management
- Email Marketing
- And much more!